8 things I'm obsessed with right now:
1. Spending time with Derek and Halle
2. blogging
3. Learning to make bows for Halle
4. Spending time with old friends
5. Watching Halle get bigger every day
6. Decorating
7. Trying to think of one more thing..........
8. Taking pictures
8 words or phrases i use often:
1. Halle, are you hungry?
2. Halle, is your diaper wet?
3. Halle, are you poopy?
4. What time will you be home?
5. Daffie, you stink! ( Daffie is our dog)
6. Holy Blowout! (Refering to Halle's diaper)
7. I love you
8. You're awesome
8 TV shows I love to watch:
1. Grey's Anatomy
2. Glenn Beck
3. The Office
4. Desperate Housewives
5. Brothers and Sisters
6. Wizards of Waverly Place (yeah, that's right)
7. Jon and Kate Plus 8
8. My Name is Earl
8 Things I Did Yesterday:
1. Laundry
2. Made bows
3. Dishes
4. Cleaned
5. Watched TV
6. Changed diapers
7. Fed Halle
8. Changed more diapers
8 Favorite Places to Eat:
1. Texas Road House
2. Home
3. Pizza Hut
4. Red Robin
5. Stockmans
6. Papa Kelsey's
7. Bryce and Linda's
8. Home again (I get tired of going out to eat)
8 Things I am Looking Forward to:
1. Bahammas in December
2. Halloween
3. Christmas
4. Halle consistantly sleeping through the night
5. Derek's birthday
6. Getting a bigger house
7. Spending more time with friends
8. Next weeks Grey's Anatomy
8 Things on My Wish List:
1. A bigger house
2. New Bedroom set
3. New wardrobe
4. Mirror For Halle's room
5. New Bedroom set
6. Trip to Boston with Derek
7. Trip to Washington D.C.
8. More time with family
8 people i tagged
1. Jen
2. Taunya
3. Ok, as pathetic as it may sound I started blogging last week and I dont have anyone else yet....
Wow
Kenzi turns 5!
10 years ago


6 comments:
Can't wait to watch Greys either!!! Its Great learning new things about you.
Hey! That's a good idea! I know right now i'll have a hard time thinking of 8 things!!
Wanna play another tag? Go to my blog and check this one out! It really makes you think!
Hey Girl!! I hope you don't mind I found your blog...i'm a blog stalker. I just started this whole thing too so I'm kinda new to it. Halle is so cute!! I didnt even know you were prego till my mom saw your announcement in the pioneer. Shes a doll. Isn't it the best being a mom? As you will see on our blog we are expecting our second boy in January..kinda scary!! oh well-I will make it somehow with two boys..although Im got really jealous reading about all the bows and head bands you make Halle! Tell Derek hi for us!!
RUSSELLS!!! How are you guys doing? Halle is adorable:) Im so excited for you two! Hope to be in Idaho soon to see everyone again:)
Congrats on your baby, she is beautiful. I just had another boy on October 18th. My blog is http://www.jenniemack-bush.blogspot.com/ if you want to check it out. What are you up to these days other than having your hands full with a new baby?
Post a Comment