Wednesday, November 26, 2008

I Finally Gave In !!!

Alright, for the past couple months or so I keep hearing people talk about the Twilight books. Every single day that I go to work I have had one or two clients go on and on about them. So, I did the cliche thing and started reading the books. Everyone was right they are really good. Derek and I saw the movie on Friday with Brittney and Matt. I thought it was good overall. I think there are some parts of the movie that I liked better than the book and vice versa. It was worth seeing, if you haven't seen it yet I would recommend it.

1 comment:

Taunya Spaulding said...

Hey! I'm glad you liked the movie too! Guess what? I'm an Alice!! Which is good cuz John thought she was extrememly good looking! ha ha! we should all go see it again!