Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Terrible Singer!!!

Alright, I am so so excited for Christmas this year. I seriously have been restraining myself not to put up my Christmas tree. So I decided if I can't decorate my house for Christmas I would get my fix by decorating my blog. Well, I was looking on Playlist for some good Christmas songs and came across a jewel. It is the second song on my playlist, just click on it!!! Let me just say I mean no disrespect to the season or the true meaning of the song, but when I first listened to this version of O Holy Night I was literally crying because I was laughing so hard. If you listen to it, you must listen to the whole song to get the total effect(if you can stand it that long, it gets pretty hairy). This guy is the WORST singer I think I have ever encountered.I can't tell if he is intentionally bad or just ignorant to the fact that he is tone deaf. You decide:)

6 comments:

The Pascoe Family said...

That is awful. Some people have way to much time on there hands. Better yet, who would actually put that on project play list in the first place? However it did make me laugh.
Glad to see you are in the Christmas spirit too!!! Fun hanging out today.

Carlson Clan said...

I love your sense of humor Bridget. You crack me up. I think I was only laughing at it because I was picturing you as you were listening to it! =)

Brett and Cherice said...

That is wrong! Oh man, I am glad I was able to listen to that! :) You are too funny!

Peterson Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Peterson Family said...

That was funny! I had tears in my eyes too--along with my brother sitting next to me! I came across your blog and it is so cute! Your little girl is so adorable and so are your family pictures!

Heidi said...

hey Bridget! This is Heidi (Utkin) Meyers, I found your blog through Jennifer's, I hope thats ok! I just wanted to tell you that you look great! and your little girl is sooo precious! Congratulations!