
On Sunday we blessed Halle. It was such a great day that I will never forget. I am so grateful for her sweet spirit. Halle was so beautiful in her dress. After church we had family over for dinner, it was so much fun. Here is Halle "talking" to her daddy.
3 comments:
hey! thanks for the invite to Halle's blessing!! i would have loved to go! sheesh! :) what a beautiful little angel!
That is precious!!!
hey you, Halle is so cute!!! I love her blessing dress and she's the cutest peapod i've ever seen!! Kirra says hi and i think she'll be into see you one of these days before christmas..oh and i freakin LOVE my hair you cut it perfect!!! Well i'm glad we are blog friends now and we're having a baby shower for Cherice dec 6 so you and halle keep that night open.
Post a Comment