Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Bananas!!!

So, is it just me or is this time of year kind of ...oh I don't know... boring or something. I always anticipate the coming season about three or four months before it actually gets here. I am trying not to do that this year but I can't help it. I want warm weather with green grass and flowers blooming. I guess it will be here soon enough. With that being said I am trying to take joy in the little things. Yesterday I fed Halle bananas for the first time. It is so funny to watch someone experience something for the very first time. Here are a few pictures that I thought were pretty funny.




5 comments:

Carlson Clan said...

That is so cute. It is fun when they start having all their "firsts". I'm ready for warmer weather too. =)

Brett and Cherice said...

These pictures are so cute!! Halle is adorable. I too can not wait for warm weather, it will be nice to leave the house with my new little guy:)

Peterson Family said...

Wow, she's eating bananas already! Seems like she was just born! They grow like wild fire! Yah, warm weather would be nice but it seems like when it's warm I want it just a little cooler! I guess I'm never content with what I have!

Taunya Spaulding said...

That is too funny! I'm soo ready for warm weather too! I've been wanting to go swimming for so long!!!

The Pascoe Family said...

I love Halle eyes. They are so beautiful.