We took Halle with us because I couldn't stand the thought of being away from her. She was such a good girl the entire time. Here she is bundled up ready to go over to the other cabin for dinner.
I should have taken pictures of the outside but it was really cold and it was snowing almost all of the time. Most of the time we just hang out by the fire watching movies, playing games, putting puzzles together, or playing Rock Band. My cousins who were up there and Derek and I rocked out to Rock Band.
The guys spent a lot of time on their snow machines. We only stayed two nights but it was a nice little get away. The morning we decided to leave the wind was blowing about 40 miles per hour, if not more. Our cabin was what seemed to be like out in the middle of no where. Luckily we followed a big snow blower/plow out until we got to the main roads or else we would have been snowed in. Some of the drifts were almost five feet tall.
Just as we were pulling into Idaho Falls a rock hit our windshield and cracked it. Honestly, what are the odds? Well, except for the epidemic of window breaking we had a good time.


3 comments:
Holy cow! Those cabins look way nice and sorry to hear about your window! That sucks! Sounds like you had a fun new year!
I am glad that you were able to take Halle with you guys. It is too hard leaving them.
We love rock band!!! It is so dumb but so fun at the same time.
That sucks about the windows. It sounds like Seth and I's luck with flat tires right now.
Happy New Year.
How fun! And what nice cabins! Bummer about the windows though! Halle is such a cutie! They just grow up way too fast though!
Post a Comment